Friday 5 April 2013

Helloo.. Am Back...

Its been a really long time since i wrote on this blog.. Well i got pretty active on Twitter and so i guess.. Also i lost the password of this blog and had to retrieve it. So whats new with me ?...Hmmm me doing a Hindi film opposite Nawazzudin Siddiqui called Black Currency..Its a role of a informer.. So its interesting..Plus Nawazuddin sir is a great actor.. Apart from that you must have seen me on Life OK channel Reality Show - Welcome Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki..I won even my cluster of episodes.. Y a it was lot of Fun..Am gonna be seen More on this blog.. Am connecting this to my Twitter Handle : payal_rohatgi... Please follow me their for short but regular updates.. Take care as of now all of you out there.. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment